![]() |
| This is a photo from my wedding February 15 at The MonOrchard in downtown Phoenix. Photo by: Dominic Valente |
The last few weeks I've had the urge to create. Everything from photos to plant boxes, movies to a change. I want to build something new and starting a blog was the best way to organize it.
Being a teacher, summers seem to be the best time to take on new challenges. This will be my space to share my creations. It might be part stories and quick pictures. I'm sure I'll write commentaries, reviews and rants. I want to post completed projects and those in the works.
My goal is to try something new by making a point to share everything I accomplish (attempt?) this summer. Not sure a whole lot will change of what I do, but the act of sharing it will. Feel free to leave comments, questions and insight. I'd like to get feedback and have this space for conversations. If nothing else, thanks for reading.

No comments:
Post a Comment